Bullied my whole life
Been physically and verbally bullied in school my whole life. Dealing with a lot of stressful events happening all around me, anxiety, depression, and just recently diagnosed with depressive bipolar.
- Dealing with bullying, anxiety, depression and stress can be very difficult and may make you feel alone and helpless. You are strong for reaching out for support and guidance.
- You may consider talking to a close friend or a trusted adult, such as a parent, teacher or counselor, about what you are feeling and experiencing.
- It may help to express some of the feelings you are having through creative means, such as journaling, writing music, painting or drawing.
- You could look at some of the resources available on the TeenCentral.com website (https://teencentral.com/) under the Learn section or Tools section at the top of the page.
- How would you feel different in your life if you weren’t being bullied?
- What are some creative ways in which you can relieve some of the stress?
- What would you say to someone about how you are feeling?