Help! I have been crushing on this boy 2 years older than me for a while now. I’m 15 and he’s 17, but he’s turning 18 in a few months. I really like him but I don’t know if I can be with him.
- You are mature and responsible to reach out to talk about your feelings. Rest assured that many other teens can relate to your situation.
- Relationship, crushes and emotions towards a boy can be confusing; it is okay to be feeling this way.
- It may help to speak to your parents about this relationship. You might be surprised by what they have to say.
- Sometimes friends can offer sound advice on situations such as this one.
- You might want to weigh out the pros and cons of pursuing a relationship with this guy.
- Ultimately only you can decide if pursuing a relationship with this guy is what you want.
- Consider looking into the ‘Relationship’ section on Teen Central for more advice (https://teencentral.com/relationships/)
- What is holding you back from pursuing a relationship with this guy?
- How do your parents feel about you dating this guy?
- How do your friends feel about you dating this guy?
- What are the pros and cons of you beginning a relationship with him?
- How would you advise a close friend that came to you with this problem?
- How might things change if you do begin a relationship, and then he turns 18?