I love this boy. We have been best friends for around 8 months, and we have been together for a little while. Recently, he texted me and told me that we needed to take a break. Hurt, and angry, I blew things way out of proportion and totally wrecked things. We talked about it, and he said not to move on because he can see us together in the future and loves me. I’m so confused, and I just don’t know what to do. I love him with all my heart, and we talked about our future and everything. Please help!
- Relationships can be really difficult and confusing, especially if you are unsure of your partner’s intentions. But sometimes the best thing to do is to let it things rest.
- Maybe during this time of separation from your boyfriend you can take this time tor really take care of yourself. You might want to consider doing your favorite exercise, reading a favorite book, hanging out with close friends and treating yourself well.
- Maybe you can also take this time to express your feelings through writing or drawing or painting. This can help release some frustration and help your creative juices flow.
- Another option could be taking this time to get into another hobby you wanted to do. Some people turn to a new exercise or sport or maybe on a more creative side of things like creating jewelry or baking. This may help you think of something else till things settle down.
- What would happen if you took this break time to take care of yourself and do things you really like to do?
- What are some things that you can do to express your feelings in a constructive, helpful manner?
- What hobby can you start now to help you think of something else till things settle down?