I don’t know what to do
Hey! when i was younger I got touched by one of my uncles and ever since then i have felt like it was a mistake and no one will ever get me.
so about a year ago i got mixed up with a 21 year old and he said some stuff and I believed it. well that guy is in jail and for the past half a year I was living with my mom’s friend and he said he loved me and i believed it. but the first time he did something i had just gotten out of the shower and he came in the bathroom. i was in my towel and i thought he had come in to get something but he pushed himself onto me and well, i have had to deal with him coming in when ever he wants just to do that and so, after a while i thought that this is what love is.
this is what i have had to deal with most my life. but one night I told him he was hurting me and he said shut up and take it. then he choked me.
I don’t know what to do.
- It’s so brave of you to share such important and difficult information about your life. Thank you for trusting the TeenCentral community with hearing your story.
- It’s never right for anyone to touch you in a way that hurts you.
- I want you to know there are people who can help – right now. Please consider clicking on the “HELP” tab on TeenCentral.com. But also the national child abuse hotline number and website is right here – Child Help USA National Hotline Available 24/7, over 170 languages Helps youth who are suffering child abuse 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
- There are other resources on that tab as well such as a Crisis TEXTLine which may be able to help you. Please reach out!
Text “HELLO” to 741741
- How can you remind yourself that you are worthy of protection and safety?
- What are some of your best qualities?
- Who are some people you can really trust? Have you ever thought of confiding in them about your situation?