I Got Help
When I was in treatment, it really helped me out because they taught me how to control my feelings and taught me coping skills.
- Admitting that you needed and received help can cause a lot of anxiety. It takes a very strong person to be able to do this.
- Being taught how to do these things is a great start towards getting help. Perhaps continuing with counseling can help you to continue to grow.
- It may help to write down your coping skills to have a visual reminder of what works for you.
- What can you continue to do continue using the skills you were taught?
- What would you tell a friend that is experiencing similar problems with controlling their feelings?
- What are some coping skills that work particularly well for you?