I just don’t know, wtf is up with me. I’m just too tired of everyone and everything and I’m tired of being a stupid freak.
- Thank you for reaching out to TeenCentral and writing in about how you are feeling. It sounds like you are feeling some heavy emotions right now. We appreciate that you would share with us.
- It sounds like there are a lot of feelings going on right now that you are attempting to move through. With that being said we have great resources pages under our LEARN tab. You can find anything from ANXIETY to DEPRESSION. This might help identify some things that you might be feeling at this time.
- Most importantly talking to a supportive adult can really change the perceptions that surround us. This can be anyone from a parent, teacher, religious leader, or even a coach. Allowing someone in and venting can really assist us in understanding what we are feeling and provide us with some safe positive feedback.
- It is always a positive suggestion to stop and attempt to challenge the negative thought processing. This means doing things that allow for us to work through what we are feeling. It can be anything from journaling to going for a walk, or even doing an art project. By taking the time to do something else we give our mind time to think through what is going on and how we are truly feeling.
- If it is hard for you to think of something for right now that you can do, you an always check out our TOOLS page. Here we have a ton of stuff to work on, wellness techniques like yoga and breathing, and even a really cool music tool. Allow yourself to be ok with you. We are all different in our own way and sometimes we can be the hardest on ourselves. Take this time to find out who you are and always be safe.