Period Cramps Make Me Breathless
Hi, I was just wondering if this is normal or if I should get it checked out. When I’m on my period my life revolves around it. I cannot move and generally just lie in bed for hours on end. It makes me feel tired and exhausted resulting in me sleeping a lot too. I get huge migraines and get very breathless. Very often I notice that I’m breathing very heavily and I also feel very faint when I’m on my period. I just wondering if this is normal. I hate my period and everyone I’ve spoken to says it’s not too bad. But, my cramps hurt as though someone is biting me and, honestly, I don’t live my life properly since I’m always dreading when it will come next.
- Having issues with your period can make you feel extreme pain and maybe even fear. You are smart for questioning the issue even though no one believes it’s a serious problem.
- Severe period cramps and migraines are not normal. Definitely get your period problem checked out. Huge migraines, breathlessness, loss of sleep, etc aren’t common symptoms for everyone. A trusted doctor could possibly give you medication to lessen the pain. He/she may also be able to give you tips on how to feel better. Take this seriously because your symptoms may be dangerous to your health.
- Even though menstrual cramps can be treated by a doctor, the problem may not even be due to your period. It’s best to let a trusted doctor figure it out.
- You can try calming techniques like meditation or yoga to calm your body and mind.
- Getting a professional opinion is a smart way to become educated on what’s going on with your body. Remember that your family and friends can give advice but only you understand how difficult your pain is. Be responsible for your own body.
- You can research how to lessen the pain yourself online. For example, some remedies may be to avoid certain foods or to eat healthier among other things. You most likely need to get it checked out though since many of these remedies are for mild period symptoms.
- In what ways will having a normal period with less pain help you live your life normally again?
- In what ways can you be smart and continue to think for yourself without letting anyone affect your intelligent opinions and decisions?
- How would being a more responsible individual help you make the best decisions in order to take care of yourself and your health?