My name is Samantha and I just want to say I am gay. But I do not understand why guys think they can change my sexuality by getting in my pants and telling me that guys are better then girls in sex. I mean I have even gotten raped because a guy thought he could change me!!! I am so done with guy bullies I cannot wait to rub it in their face when I have a girlfriend because they don’t own me or my body and sexuality.
Thanks and please give me advice?
- You are a very brave and strong to stand up for yourself and be who you are no matter what.
- Maybe you should talk with a trusted adult or counselor about being subjected through rape and verbal abuse about being gay.
- Maybe you can take some time for self care. Do some activities that make you happy like drawing, writing, exercising outside, going out with friends.
- There is positive support on Teencentral.com and online that can help you get the support you need with people that are bullies.
- What would happen if you talked with a trusted adult or counselor about being bullied and raped because of being gay?
- What can you do take some time to self care through whatever actives you enjoy like art, writing or spending time with caring friends?
- What kind of positive support do you think you can find on Teencentral.com or online?