OKAY! I AM LEGALLY 18 AND NOBODY HAS TALKED TO ME EVER ABOUT SEX! I AM FRUSTATED AND I DON’T WANT TO FORCE ANYONE SO I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT SEX ONLINE SO PLEASE TELL NE ABOUT ANY CHAT ROOMS AND WEBSITES WHICH PROVIDE SEX EDUCATION AND ANSWERS SEX RELATED QUERIES!
- Thank you for reaching out, it is so great to learn about sex and safe sex from good resources.
- Sex can be learned from online, trusted teachers and friends, books and educational tools.
- Do not feel ashamed of your age and not knowing about sex, it is different for everyone.
- Consider looking into the ‘Learn’ tab on teen central and click ‘Sexuality’ – there is material on gender and sexuality identity, sexual activity, risks and more (https://teencentral.com/sexuality/)
- Try to be careful learning about sex from the Internet, online sites can be full of myths and untrustworthy sites. Look into what makes a site legitimate and trustworthy.
- Think about journaling your journey into learning about sex, it is great to reflect on how your thoughts change about topics
- Consider looking into human anatomy textbooks to learn about the human body as a beginning to sex. It might be fun to learn about the human body.
- Is there anyone you feel comfortable with, such as a teacher or friend’s parent, that you may be able to discuss this with?
- Do you have access to a library that you can look up more information?
- Even though it may seem embarrassing, are there any friends that you can talk to about sex?