Want to do Therapy
I’m 16 and I want to do therapy. But I don’t know how much it is or if insurance covers it and I don’t want to ask my mom.
- It is brave of you to want to pursue wanting to get help for yourself. That is a big first step.
- Many times you can get some help within your school by a school counselor or another trusted adult to help you get started.
- Insurance could cover the expenses of the therapy depending on what insurance you have. However, you do need to ask your mom on this one since you are probably covered under her insurance.
- Also you may want to check out any resources online for therapy or group therapy so you may connect with others who are going through what you are as well for support.
- What would happen if you talked with a school counselor or another trusted adult about your options in seeking therapy?
- What would happen if you asked your mom for what insurance you have to see what is covered?
- What resources can you find online concerning seeking therapy or group therapy depending on your needs?