I often get a weird feeling about something bad happening and I immediately start crying. My body then starts shaking. I want to know why this happens to me. What is causing me to feel this way?
- You are very brave to come forward and look for answers on this issue.
- Your brain is a powerful organ and can play tricks on you. When this happens take a deep breath and tell yourself that nothing bad is happening and this feeling will pass.
- It may make yourself feel better if you talk to someone close to you and tell them how you are feeling.
- Going out with friends or doing other hobbies will take your mind off of your fears.
- Where do these thoughts stem from?
- Have you spoken to friends/families about these thoughts?
- What hobbies do you enjoy?
- Have you spoken to a medical professional about these thoughts?
- Have you looked into coping mechanisms to help you?