Before when I started school, I liked two guys. One was older and one was my age. I still like them, but I also like another person now. It’s so complicated because I keep falling for people I can never have. Half of them don’t even know I exist, because sometimes I could be a stalker. I don’t know who I like anymore and it’s tearing me apart. I am scared that they will get another girlfriend and break my heart.
- Figuring out your feelings and who you like can be a complicated and frustrating thing to do. It was a good idea for you to reach out to TeenCentral.com for support and advice.
- You may not know too much about these guys’ personalities and what they are truly like. Talking and getting to know them may help you figure out your feelings in positive and negative ways. It may help you realize you actually didn’t like a guy as much as you thought you did or it may help you realize you like a guy a lot more than you thought you did.
- Hanging out with a guy that you feel you really like, more than the others, may be a great thing for you to partake in. If you choose to hang out with them, you could try to see how compatible you guys are when it is only you two together and it may help you to figure out your true feelings, as well. If you feel like he may feel the same way as you, you may want to openly talk to him about a relationship or what his feelings for you are too.
- Consider talking to a trusted friend or family member. It can be confusing trying to figure out your feelings for someone on your own. Extra support from friends or family may be able to guide you in a direction that will help you to further come to terms about your feelings.
- What fun things can you do or where can you go with one of the guys to get to know them better?
- Who do you feel you can talk to and what may they recommend doing about your situation?
- What is the worst thing that can happen if one of the guys did not like you? What is the best thing that can happen if one of the guys did like you?
- If the guys did get another girlfriend and broke your heart, how would you deal with it? What are some things you can do to help you feel better and even make you happy?