February 14 is Valentine’s Day. My school is running rampant with love letters, roses, and candy to many people. My only problem? I don’t have a girlfriend. The girls in my school are very terrible when it comes to picking their men. They like guys who smoke, drink, do drugs, or are just terrible. They always say that nice guys finish last. I’m not mean at all. There are absolutely no girls in my school that are single. I want a nice girlfriend so I can take her places and have fun with her. This has been going on since my freshman year in high school. But this Valentine’s Day is my breaking point. Why can’t I have a girlfriend?
- Being single when you want to be in a relationship can definitely be hard sometimes. But like many good things, it will come to you in time, as long as you still want it then.
- Everyone has their own taste in partners, which can change as you grow as a person. Don’t be too critical on other people’s choices because in the end, it is their decision. And who knows, soon they may be attracted to guys like you.
- If you want to date, try looking outside of your school. Join extracurriculars where you can socialize and meet new people.
- And remember that it is always okay to be single as well. Take the time to focus and improve on yourself. In turn, practicing and building up kind, open, and warm character will attract other people to you.
- Why do you want to be in a relationship?
- What can you do to meet new people who are of good character?
- What kind of girlfriend do you want, and where can you go to meet people like that?
- How can you make the most of being single?