Will I feel special again?
I need help now please. My dad has lied to me; I do not know what to do, should I retry getting help? Or should I just move back to my happy place with my mom, her boyfriend, my two brother, sister and friends. I’m also depressed because I met the greatest guy in the Kids Peace full time program. He was great and the law says that you can date people within 4 years of age. He’s 15 and I’m 12, he is the best person ever and treats me like a glass idol that is very special to him. I miss him, I lost his number and I don’t know if he has a Facebook. I want to contact him; it has been like a hole in my heart. I feel like shutting down, shutting the world out. I miss him, he made me feel important and now I feel like any ordinary girl with an ordinary family like every 12-year-old girl in the world. I want him to make me feel special again, please help.
- It is okay to feel heartbroken over a guy; almost everyone experiences this, reaching out for advice is such a great decision!
- Your mental health is very important, review your options when it comes to getting help
- If you are feeling suicidal, please consider calling the National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- If you feel comfortable to do so, look into the ‘Learn’ tab on TeenCentral to check out more resources
- You are not ordinary; everyone is special/unique/talented – that includes you!
- Consider finding a creative outlet to help distract your mind; art, music, sports, reading
- Would being with your mom or dad be the best situation for your mental well-being and why?
- What are the pros and cons of looking up this boy on Facebook?
- Think about finding ways to make yourself feel special; self care is important