Feeling bad over nothing
Most of my days i feel deeply bad and horrible I can’t tell why i feel overwhelmed always sick from being alive and it sucks thinking abt how much i hate my life and i h no power to change it i thought it was temporary feelings but obviously i was wrong
THINGS TO DO FIRST
- It seems like you’re going through a difficult time in your life right now, but we are glad that you have the courage to reach out to us here at TeenCentral. Reaching out for help is the first step in obtaining resources and talking about how you’re feeling.
- Sometimes talking to someone in person about how we’re feeling helps us express emotions. Do you have someone you can talk to? A trusted teacher, coach, religious leader, guidance counselor, parents, or extended family is a great place to start when thinking of people you could talk to. While it may be scary at first to start the conversation, you might find out that someone else is struggling with something similar in their lives.
- Lastly, if you are ever feeling unsafe, or you feel so sad that you have no one you can turn to please reach out to the Suicide Prevention Lifeline. They are available 24 hours a day, you can contact them by calling 1-800-273-8255 or texting “Hello” to 741-741.
WHEN YOU ARE UP TO IT
- If you are interested in finding more information about depression click here or hover over the LEARN tab and click depression. Here you will symptoms of depression and things you can do if you have depression to help cope. If you would like to look at other blog posts about depression just type “depression” into the search bar. There are sometimes other writers that have come through that felt the same way . Their stories can provide some inspiration or maybe the feeling of not being alone.
- It seems like some more information on anxiety might also be helpful. Hovering over the LEARN tab and clicking on Anxiety will provide you with knowledge of the different types of anxiety, symptoms, triggers, and some coping skills to help when feeling anxious!
- Lastly keeping yourself busy with activities, hobbies, or different forms of art can be soothing and therapeutic. Do you have a preferred activity that you enjoy to do? Listening to music, cooking, playing games, or talking to friends. Expressing yourself through art can be helpful as an outlet as well including coloring, crafting, painting or even constructing small projects such as a bird house!