|I’m a female and my name is J. I have recently had another female tell me that she liked me more than a friend. This was a shock to me. I started thinking about it and I do have feelings for her too. But I’m confused because I don’t know if this is just a phase I’m going through, or if I really do have feelings for her. Please help!
- It is okay to feel feelings of intimacy towards people of the same sex. Many other teens can relate to your situation.
- Talking to a trusted friend, or an an adult, may be a good option right now. Simply talking about something as confusing as this may put your mind at ease somewhat.
- Maybe you can just take time with yourself to think about what it is you need to do with your feelings. Some people find that writing their feelings down in a journal to be very therapeutic.
- There are many great sites online and on Teencentral.com to give you the support you need during this time.
- What would happen if you talked with a trusted adult or friend about your situation?
- What are somethings that you can do to take time for yourself and process what is happening?
- What would happen if you did some research online and on Teencentral.com to get the support you need during this time?