I’m ________ I just had a recent problem with one of my best friends I just cut the relationship with her because
she always accusing people of doing bad things she accused one of my best friends of pushing her in the hallway, and I’m like yelling at her like she wouldn’t do that it might’ve someone else and then I called her abusive meaning in a verbally way because she’s so mean to the teachers to me even and then afterwards she always justs says sorry … Oh another fact she never tries to control her anger, but not the point after I ended the friendship she kept saying she wanted to die. During science I went to the councilers to talk about what happened and then before I was about to go on the bus she sends me a bunch of noose pictures and says “I’LL DO IT” and I start hyperventalating then she goes to the school’s psychiatrist and I go on the bus crying to someone I haven’t talk to in a long time, then 9/16/22 she doesn’t show up.
THINGS TO DO FIRST
- First we at TeenCentral would like to thank you for having the courage to reach out to somebody with this issue. Many people struggle with this first step and we’re glad you felt comfortable enough to share your story.
- Being there for your friend when you were and talking to your guidance counselors about what was going on was a great thing to do. Telling an adult or someone else about what your friend is going through is important because it seems like she would benefit from talking to an expert, so you did a great job! It seems like you have another friend that you are able to talk to, and that is a great coping skill! Continue to talk to your friend or also the guidance counselor, communication is important!
- If anyone you know is stating that they are suicidal and you want to assist you can always refer them to 988 or the suicide hotline.
THINGS TO DO LATER
- At TeenCentral we have an informational page about digital communication that maybe of help for you! Click here to read more about it.
- There’s another page that would be beneficial, it is about anxiety. On this page it talks about different types of anxiety, symptoms of anxiety, and different coping skills that help when you are feeling anxious! Click here to read more.
- Sometimes it can be really difficult to identify that our friendships are changing and that we might not have the same behaviors/ ideas as those around us . This is normal and ok. Take your time and make sure that you are also taking care of yourself.