I want to end my life NO crisis number dont help praying and talking to jesus dont help. I have done it all. I have dealt with alot emotional, physicail, religion I cant. I have pyscholical discorders that ranges from serve depression and mild depression as while as ADHD. I tell my doctors I get more questions and more lections that I dont what to have. I bold head. I dont know why Im submit a story that just gives the same adivice that dont help. talk to somone I have NO one i have insivible friends and one cat. I occosily talk to a realtive but there dont want to hear any of this it so stressful and drama for them. I try to write in a joural about it all NO. yea i dont know why im submit this story.
THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW
- Thank you for having the courage to reach out to someone when in a difficult time. Expressing your emotions is important and reaching out for help is important as well, there is always someone either a click, call, or text away. You are not alone.
- If you are ever feeling unsafe, or you feel so sad that you have no one you can turn to please reach out to the Suicide Prevention Lifeline. You can contact them over the phone at 988 or 1-800-273-8255. You can also connect with someone by visiting their website at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org. You can also reach out over text by texting “Hello” to 741-741. While you may not want this number right now, it is important to have it for if you need it at another time.
- Talking to someone in person can be beneficial to expressing how you’re feeling. You identified that you occasionally talk to a relative and that is a great way to process your emotions. You never know who else might be struggling with something and may be able to offer you insight or different ways to cope with depression. You stated it is stressful for them, but you never know how they will react. Have the conversation.
WHEN YOU ARE READY
- If you haven’t checked out our website there is an informative page about depression such as the causes, symptoms, and tips when dealing with depression. Click here to read more.
- You said you already write in a journal, if that doesn’t help have you considered art as an alternative? Art is a great way to express how you’re feeling and also creating something as well. If art isn’t your thing maybe a walk outside or going for a hike could be a way to clear your mind.