I did everything i could. Im back but im not better. The only thing that happened was that he only thanked me one time even though i do so much for him. I do so much. I honestly cant comprehend this anymore. Im gonna to hostpitalize myself tomorrow january tenth. I am going to die and i honestly dont care if its the new year. I wont let anyone stop me. If he only appreciates me for caring about him when he cries and i do what he told me, he should appreciate me more, he should love me more and he should wanna text me! He should wanna love me i cant take this anymore. I cant do it. He told me im a bad person he doesnt wanna text me. He hurt me. Does he not remember what i did for him? I want him to run to me and ask me if im okay after hostpitalization. I want him to love me please. After im out the hostpital i want him to love me. I wanna know what he’ll do. Im going to do it. Im going to do my stuff; i am going to then take my pills and overdose. And slit my wrists. Im going to be in the hostpital. I hope he loves me after this and if he doesnt ill just commit suicide.
- First and foremost, thank you for having the courage to share your story with us once again. It seems like you’re going through a really hard time right now. Be proud of yourself for reaching out for help and guidance.
- If you feel you have no one to talk to please reach out to the Suicide Prevention Lifeline. They are available 24 hours a day, you can contact them at 1-800-273-8255. You can also text 741741 “HELLO” which has 24-hour support.
- Have you considered talking to someone about how you are feeling? Others around you could be helpful and give you insight. Having a supportive adult that you can discuss your feelings with can really bring about some great perspective and allows for us to process differently. This can be anyone that is a trusted adult from a teacher, guidance counselor, family member, cousin, or friend.
Have You Tried These? :
- Relationships can be very confusing and challenging at times. Here on TeenCentral we have information on relationships and suicide. Please check out the links that we have provided you for some additional information.
- Take some time to explore our website. There are several entries in the What’s New tab pertaining to Teen Dating Violence, How to Talk About Suicide, Lifeline 988, and The Long Journey Out of Darkness.
- The important thing to remember is that you are important, and that you are not defined out of a relationship. Building relationships is an important part of being social, but these need to be healthy ones. Most importantly you are important!! Please be safe and use a safe resource!!!