Id like to tell my story but i dont want the public to see it. Is it possible that you could delete it after a few days? I need help/advice and i have no other options :/
- Thank you for reaching out to TeenCentral to ask this question and potentially allow for us to hear your story.
- We are a public forum. With that being said, the nice thing about us is that you can write in anonymously. This means that we do not share any names even if they are put in the original story themselves.
- If you are not comfortable sharing your story with us because of this know that there is still help out there. Located in our HELP section of our website there is a list of Hotlines that you can contact if you or someone you know is not safe. The other option could be telling an adult that you trust . This can be any adult such as a parent, teacher, religious leader, or even a professional such as a therapist. Taking the time to talk to someone that can support you and make sure that you are safe really does make a difference.
- If you do not feel as though sharing your story is the way to go there are some other options that you may take to get things out that you are feeling. One of these things could be journaling what you are feeling or want to express. Allowing the mind to work through and process information can be very positive for mental health. You could also check out our TOOLS tab which offers a ton of suggestions of mindful and wellness activities that can be supportive in this moment.
- The sharing part of TeenCentral often does not only help the individual that is writing in, but also those who read it . Sometimes hearing the stories of others and knowing that you are not alone can really give some people the courage to take the next steps within their own mental health recovery.
- Whichever path you decide we are happy that you found our site. We hope that you are well and safe.