I’m back here again TechCentral and I want to know is it an obsession. So, I’m gay and I recently got a boyfriend and I really Truley love him. but I started to notice little things that I did on my own differently since I started dating him. sometimes I stop myself because I find that my next thought is always about him. I’m finding that he’s on my mind 24/7. at this point I’m starting to think is an obsession or is it just young love?
- First we would like to thank you for reaching out to TeenCentral for your needs! Some people struggle to reach out for help when they need it and we’re glad you were able to!
- Here on TeenCentral we have informational pages about specific topics such as relationships or LGTBQ+. These pages could be beneficial to you and help guide you in your current situation. Click here to go to our relationships page.
- Another thing to think about is have you talked to someone in person about this issue? Others around you could be helpful and give you insight. Examples of those you could talk to could include a teacher, guidance counselor, a coach, or a trusted family member.
WHEN YOU ARE UP TO IT
- Have you thought about making a pros and cons list when you are experiencing these thoughts? A pros and cons list is a great way to weigh your options and get a better look at your own thoughts!
- Another great page that we have here at TeenCentral is our Sexuality tab. This tab has certain parts that could helpful when deciding to have a serious relationship!