I’ve got a lot of stuff on my mind a lot of anger that is very miss placed and thoughts in my head that just won’t quiet down and sometimes I’m just stuck and I don’t know what to do. I just wanna find someone to be able to talk to the last three years have been very hard, but I want to make a change for the better
WAYS TO HELP YOURSELF
- First we would like to thank you for having the courage to write into TeenCentral to ask for help! Many people have a hard time asking for help and we appreciate that you were able to share your story with the TeenCentral community.
- Here on TeenCentral there is a page that focuses on Anger Management and how to cope with anger. On this page you will read about causes of anger, what to do when feeling angry, and how to communicate in a positive way. Click here to learn more!
- Have you tried to talk to anyone about how you have felt for the last 3 years or when you are feeling angry? Someone that you could to talk includes a parent, sibling, trusted friend, teacher, coach, or religious leader. Being able to talk to any of these people could help relieve some stress and they might be able to support you!
- Here on TeenCentral we have a lot of resources and tools that you could utilize whenever you are feeling overwhelmed. One resource that could be helpful is a Weekly Mood Tracker. On this page you could write down the different emotions you are experiencing, the thoughts running through your mind, coping skills that you have utilized, and something positive that happened that day! Click here to download and get access to the Weekly Mood Tracker.
- Something else that could be helpful here on TeenCentral is our Anxiety page. You mentioned that sometimes your head won’t quiet down, and you feel stuck, click here to learn more about anxiety, triggers, coping skills, and early warning indicators.