I am done with my mom. Seriously, I cannot take it anymore. All I want to do is go out with my boyfriend. I have been dating him for like a month, and he is amazing. My mom doesn’t get it. She is trying to stop me from hanging out with him because she says I am with him all the time. I can’t stand it! I’m afraid if I’m not able to hang out with him when he wants me to, he will break up with me. He is so wonderful so I don’t want that. Can you please help me?
- Trying to balance your home and social life must be difficult. You are a very strong person for trying to figure a solution out to this problem.
- Consider talking to your boyfriend and explaining your relationship concerns to him.
- Sitting down with your Mom and discussing your feelings, may change her thoughts on this issue.
- Setting limits for when to see your boyfriend and when to be home may help calm your mother’s concerns.
- Finding time to enjoy your other hobbies, may take your mind off your problems.
- What are the reasons for your Mom not wanting you to hang out with your boyfriend more?
- Why do you think your boyfriend will break up with you if you cannot hang out?
- What other hobbies do you enjoy other than hanging out with your boyfriend?
- If you could not see your boyfriend for a day, what other things would you do?