hi guys :). I am looking for help for me and my girl. i am from France
- Welcome to the TeenCentral community. Thank you for writing to us and sharing your story. It can be difficult to open up and ask for help. So many people suffer in silence because they are afraid.
- If you haven’t taken a look around TeenCentral.com yet please click on the “Learn” tab and the “Help” tab. These areas of the website contain hundreds of helpful pieces of information, educational downloads, helplines, hotlines, and more designed to help youth and those who love them. Although you were not all that specific in your post, that’s okay. Hopefully, something in one of those tabs will point you in a direction of a helpful tip or resources.
- Check out the other stories on TeenCentral.com posted from all over the United States and the world. These stories will hopefully show you that you are not alone in the things you are facing. Many people feel isolated when they struggle in life. Hearing about others’ troubles and the suggestions we gave them could possible also help you!
- What kind of help do you (and your girl) need right now? How can you best ask for that help?
- Are there people in your life connected to school, a safe community center or faith community who could possibly help you in person? Who would those people be?
- How about family? Do you have any family connections who might be willing to talk with you? Sometimes talking is a real help just to get your thoughts and feelings off your chest.