I having self worth issues after a really fucked yup situation. how can i fix ??
I got sa’d when i was 16 by my ex girlfriend and she was 19 she told me if i told she’d take me and hurt me more then she already had it happened a couple of times then we broke up she beat me then
- First and foremost, thank you for having the courage to share your story with us. It seems like you’re going through a really hard time right now. Be proud of yourself for reaching out for help and guidance.
- Have you told someone what has happened? You can do this online or by calling. The people that are there to help you can help guide you through the process. It is important for you to feel safe .If you are fearful you can also call the police. What you are reporting is a threat and that is never ok.
Child Help USA National Hotline
Available 24/7, over 170 languages
Helps youth who are suffering child abuse
- Have you considered talking to someone about how you are feeling? Others around you could be helpful and give you insight. Having a supportive adult that you can discuss your feelings with can really bring about some great perspective and allows for us to process differently. This can be anyone that is a trusted adult from a teacher, guidance counselor, family member, cousin, or friend.
Have You Tried These? :
- Take some time to explore our website. There are several entries in the What’s New tab pertaining to safe dating as well as Stories others have submitted over the years. There is also information pertaining to Dating Violence and Digital Communication under Relationships in our Learn tab and Tools sections. Relationships can be very confusing and challenging at times, but it is important for all parties to feel safe and to feel respected in that relationship.What you are reporting is not ok.
- We also have a dating violence hotline under our help tab. I have linked it here a s well for you.
National Teen Dating Violence Hotline
Questions or concerns about dating relationships
Text “loveis” 22522
- The important thing to remember is that you are important, and that you are not defined out of a relationship. Building relationships is an important part of being social, but these need to be healthy ones. Please be safe and use a safe resource!!!