hi, I’m 14 and going on 15 in May. so I got my from took for sexting with is not even bad to consider what I been through. my mom got mad at me because of that and because I lose my v-card. I have a daddy issue for I look for affection through males that is why I think it soo easy for me to give in. so I was telling her what I did wrong and she started punching me and pulling my hair I just want her to go somewhere else. she tried to be a mom but she was never a mom. I and my siblings were always pushed on someone else responsibilities and she was never there for us. Now that we live with her she is always angry and always hits us. I’m tried of getting hit we be left with bruises on us. it hurt me soo bad when I see my siblings get hit. I wish she was never my mom I want to call cps (child protection service ) but I’m scared to no going to lie. she is always mad like 95% that she mad and if she’s not mad then she drinking all the time to. if we do go to foster care I want to stay with my brother and sister. I want a good family someone that actually cares for us. we don’t get that a lot but for us to that would be amazing not beating just becuse sounds great but this is my story.
- It certainly sounds like there are some very overwhelming events happening in your life right now! Thank you for sharing your story with us, that was very brave of you!
- If you are ever feeling unsafe in your home, you can always contact local authorities for help and guidance. Remember that they are all trained professionals and will listen to everyone’s story, not just your mothers. Everyone has a voice that deserves to be heard. If you do not want to contact the police you can contact the National Child Abuse Hotline which is listed below.
Child Help USA National Hotline
Available 24/7, over 170 languages
Helps youth who are suffering child abuse
- Have you shared your story with any trusted adults like teachers, coaches, aunts/uncles, or counselors? If you have any trusted adults such as those in your life, that is a good place to start. They can help you to make better sense of the situation and help you to decide and take you next step.
Consider these Options:
- Take time to discover new things about yourself and new hobbies. You could go for walks or hiking with friends/siblings, exercise outdoors, learn a new musical instrument or sport. Many of these activities are outside in nature with fresh air and exercise, both of which are great for helping the mind and emotions during stressful times.
- Take time to look through our “What’s New” section on TeenCentral. Here you will be able to read through numerous blogs pertaining to many different topics. Many find these blogs helpful during tough times.
- While you are on the TeenCentral website, be sure to look through the “Learn” and “Tools” tabs. Here you will find information and tools to help in many different areas such as; “Healthy Relationships”, “Wellness”, “Support Plans”, “Making Hard Decisions”, even “Depression”, “Anxiety”, and “Substance Abuse”.