For about a year and a half now I have thought that I might be gay. I am at least bisexual but I don’t know. I live in a really closed-minded town and I need to talk to someone. But, I don’t know who. I feel I am the only kid in my town who is going through this. Any advice?
- It can be a confusing time when you are trying to figure out who you are and what is okay to do or not to do.
- Maybe you can talk with a trusted adult or friend about your confusion on being gay or bisexual to help direct your thoughts better.
- There are many supportive sites on Teencentral.com and online that can support you during this time of development.
- Another option would be to spend some time by yourself and write about your feelings to better understand them.
- What would happen if you talked with a trusted adult or friend about your feelings?
- What would happen if you looked online and on Teencentral.com for support during this transitional time in your life?
- What could you discover if you wrote about your feelings of being gay or bisexual?