I want to die I just want to die.
I don’t deserve to live.
Cut or just something for feeling something what do I do?
FIRST THINGS FIRST:
- First thing I want to say is thank you, for having the courage to reach out to TeenCentral for guidance. Often times, reaching out for help is very difficult for many reasons. Be proud of yourself for making that big step.
- Having feelings that you want to end your life is not a great place to be. I am hoping that you consider helping yourself by calling the National Suicide Hotline or the Crisis Textline:
Contact the Crisis Textline by texting “HOME” to 741741. The nice thing is that you can text them and someone is there to talk 24/7.
National Suicide Hotline Available 24/7 Dial 988
HERE ARE SOME SAFE PLACES TO TURN FOR HELP:
- Your guidance counselors they are there for you! Make an appointment to talk directly with them face to face and tell them what you are going through. Your guidance counselor has resources to help you.
- How about another trusted adult? Have you considered talking to one or both of your parents? or maybe a trusted teacher, coach? Sometimes it may seem that adults don’t understand or would over-react, but you never know. They may be able to help.
- Here on TeenCentral website you can find resources that might help you. Under the Learn Tab click on self-injury. This will give you a better understanding of what self-harm is, why and what to do.
- In the Tools Tab you can find:
- There are also many hotlines available to you on the TeenCentral HELP tab. Read over them because one of them may apply to your situation perfectly – and they respond immediately to you. Know that you are not alone. The world needs you in it!