I came out..Yeah! That’s what most people think. It’s actually the way opposite. People find out and abandon you to be alone. This could cause depression for me. I did something I didn’t want to do. Please help me. Please support me and help me through these challenging times.
- What a wonderful and brave thing for you to do. It is hard to express to our close family and friends are true self. But you have already done this and should celebrate your authentic self.
- Maybe you can find a group of other LGTBQ friends that could help support you through your coming out. There are many youth centers that are within communities that could be supporting you through this time.
- You might want to consider doing something real nice for yourself. Do something you like to do like going to a movie, writing, drawing, painting, etc.
- There are also many supportive sites on TeenCentral.com and online of other individuals that are going through the same thing and are looking for support. As well as people that are on the other side that can be supportive while you go through this change or becoming your true self.
- What would happen if you did some research on local LGBTQ youth centers in your community to get support?
- What are some things that you can do right now to help yourself feel happy?
- What would happen if you looked for support on Teencentral.com or online for support during your coming out?