I Have A Secret I’m Keeping From My Mom
I’m scared to tell my mom I have another mom.
- Sometimes our birth parents are not able to be there as we would need them to be and sometimes you find someone who can provide the care and support a parent does provide when the other is not around.
- Maybe you can talk with the other mom and see what her perspective is on you telling your original mom about her.
- Another option is to create a meeting between the two moms so they can see that they are both there for you.
- As long as you are honest and caring to both moms they both should be happy that you are getting the support you need.
- What would happen if you talked with the other mom about telling your original mom about her?
- What can you do to maybe create a friendly meeting between the two moms so they can see they both care about your well being?
- What would happen if you were honest the two moms about your feelings?