|I have so many high school problems and I graduate in less than four months…..
I messed up the last time I tried doing this. So let’s hope this works.
1) I like this guy and he started hanging out with the wrong people and he won’t say a word to me now. It’s like he doesn’t care about me and it makes me feel worthless. And these people he has been hanging out with have been bullying me since they met me and I don’t know why.
2) My mom has cancer and my dad doesn’t care. My dad is the worst person in the world and it’s like you of all people should know what to do because your wife is going through a lot.
3) I think my stepbrother wants to sleep with me and I think I want to too. It’s not like we’re related to each other other than by marriage….. .But I still can’t get over the Gabe I like. When my stepbrother kissed me I was thinking of Gabe.
4) I feel like I’m nothing and like no one wants me and it makes me want to cry so bad.
I’m not even sure I should have wrote anything…..
- Having many problems can make you feel overwhelmed and alone. You are strong for persevering through tough times and trying to make things better even though you feel down.
- Some people, such as counselors you can trust, are understanding of the issues you face and will make the best effort they can to help you get through them.
- Negative times pass if you can be positive and patient. Repeating positive affirmations to yourself can help make things a little brighter when everything feels so dark. Using a daily journal to express yourself with words, inspiring quotes, art or whatever you’d like to use can be helpful.
- There are other guys out there who will treat you with the love and respect that you deserve if you are patient. For now, you can focus on doing the things you enjoy and on working towards a better future.
- Expressing your feelings through creativity is a healthy way to let them out. You can try painting, drawing, playing a musical instrument or listening to music.
- No one has the right to bully another person. Knowledge is power. You can head to the Teen Central website and click the Learn tab and then Bullying to learn more.
- You can learn self love by establishing appropriate boundaries, having self-respect, maintaining higher standards, and by taking care of your body, mind and spirit.
- You can’t always change the people around you but you can change yourself by making the right choices in your own life.
- By loving yourself first, others will learn to love you. Everyone has problems but some see them as a challenge they need to beat. You can research people like activists, celebrities, artists, scientists and others who’ve beat negative circumstances to become successful. Think about how you can be like them in your everyday life.
- You can speak to a trusted therapist or school counselor. You can also go to the Teen Central website and click the Help tab to call one of the hotlines.
- Can you list all the ways that hanging out with the right crowd could make you a happier, more positive person?
- Can you make a list of the traits, values and characteristics you want in a boyfriend? How can you have higher standards when it comes to dating and relationships?
- In what ways can you stay focused on having a successful future?
- What positive things can you do to promote self-love and positive energy?