My Girlfriend Spends Time with Someone Else
Today I was going to school as usual. I then realized that my girlfriend blocked everything. I searched and I realized that she was with another person. I need help, could I have help right now please.
- Having relationship problems can make you feel anxious and hurt. You are smart for analyzing the situation before getting involved even though it must be devastating.
- No relationship is perfect. Everyone has issues even at best. Try to remain calm and think before you act so you’re emotions don’t get to you.
- You can ask your girlfriend about the situation and demand complete honesty. Relationships need trust to thrive.
- If your girlfriend cheated on you, you have to decide if you can forgive her or not. People make mistakes. If you feel like you can’t stand it, it may be best to let her go.
- Know that you’re better than that. You deserve to be with someone who would never cheat on you as long as you wouldn’t do this to others. Maintain any ethical standards you may have. It’s wise not to let anyone bring you to their level.
- Know your worth. You’re still very young. You can try to find another girlfriend, when you’re ready, who you can respect and who respects you.
- You can make a list of all of the pros and cons of keeping your girlfriend versus letting her go. This might help you sort out your feelings so you can make the best decision.
- You can let any negative situation make you a stronger person by seeing what you can learn from it.
- You can be positive. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe this problem happened so you can see that your girlfriend isn’t the right person for you. Or maybe you need to learn forgiveness. Either way, the best thing is to do the right thing. Remember to consider your own feelings first.
- Being creative gives us a healthy outlet to express feelings we may hold in. Some creative activities to try are writing in a daily journal, drawing, painting or listening to music.
- You may want to give your relationship a break so you can rest from the drama. This means you’ll have the freedom to pursue hobbies and goals. You can focus on getting good grades in school, having healthy friendships or join a club or sports team if you’d like.
- If you need someone to talk to, you can head to the Teen Central website and click the Help tab then call one of the hotlines.
- You can try being spiritual to make peace with the situation. On the Teen Central website, click the Learn tab then Spirituality to learn more. Spiritual techniques include prayer, meditation and yoga. You may attend church services to be positive.
- In what ways can you make sure you make the best decisions for your future?
- How can this problem help become wiser when dealing with relationships?
- In what ways might your girlfriend be petty for spending time with someone else?
- How can you set higher standards for yourself so you can have more meaningful relationships?
- Can you list all the ways you don’t deserve to be treated so harshly by a girl?