I’m 9 years old. My mom abuse me. I’m tired. If you have time call 911 and send it to the address I’m giving you.
- Thank you so much for reaching out to Teen Central for help protecting yourself.
- If you need help right away, please don’t hesitate to call 911 if you can. Do you have another trusted adult that you can contact and let them know what’s going on?
- Please consider calling 1-800-422-4453 (Child Help USA National Hotline or go to
- Do you have somewhere you can go when you’re feeling unsafe? You may want to try and identify people and places that make you feel that way, and find them if you feel your safety is at risk.
- If you’re in a safe place, you can try looking on our website for some resources that may help you figure out what to do from here. We have a blog created specifically to help people suffering from abuse. It’s in the What’s New section, titled “Getting Help for Abuse During the Pandemic.” This may be helpful for you.