It’s been about 10 years teen central, but here I am back at your site hoping you can give me some comfort in what feels like a never ending cycle of physical and emotional abuse. I’m a 25 yr old FTM Transgender. Pansexual. A party I never wanted to be a part of had 3 fake sips of beer. 3 fake sips now how does that make me so wasted so fast, that I can’t walk without two men on each side of me? Seven different people had witnessed someone selling street xannies. Someone saw two different men assaulting me only one of them got lucky though it seems, he said he was taking me to his bed so I could sleep and he would be downstairs. That never happened. He never left the room. I wasn’t allowed to go to the police. My rapist is a police academy man there’s no way anyone would believe me. He said there’s no way anyone would listen. He said my claims would get thrown out in court if there even ever was a trial in the first place That’s when he brought up his iPhone said it had pictures of his kid on it he said he was a father to his only daughter. His ex wouldn’t let him have that much contact and his only solace comes from those pictures.
- Your story is so important to tell and share. Many can learn from your experience, as hard as it was and still is to deal with. Unfortunately, when using drugs and or alcohol, it leaves opportunity for others to take advantage of you in different ways.
- Although this was a while ago, it is important for you to report this to the police. Perpetrators often try to intimidate their victims into believing there is no use in reporting the event or creating doubt in their minds as to whether they should report. Do not allow their comments to dictate what you should do.
- Find another adult who can provide support to you, not only when you make the report but on an ongoing basis, as positive supports are essential to help overcome anxiety and trauma.
- Contact National Teen Dating Violence Hotline
Available 24/7 1-866-331-9474Text “loveis” 22522http://www.loveisrespect.org
- Contact National Sexual Assault Hotline
Supports victims of sexual assault, LGBT-inclusive 1-800-656-HOPE 24/7 or
Online Counseling at www.rainn.org
- What kind of activities can you engage in when you start to become occupied with your past and the negative things in your life?
- Who can you talk to about your feelings when these arise?
- How can you help others to prevent something like this happening to them?