I’m just tired. I’m ok just tired of it all. I try so hard but sometimes its never enough.
- This year has been a tough one for so many of us; know that you are not alone in feeling defeated sometimes. That exhausted feeling you speak of is normal when we feel like we just can’t get ahead. Be kind to yourself, you are doing the best that you can. We appreciate you sharing your story with the TeenCentral community, just know that you are enough.
- It might be helpful for you to structure the things you want to get done throughout your day and maybe even your short term goals. Check out our “Daily Task Chart” to help keep you focused throughout your day— remember to add some fun activities in there as well. Click HERE to download the tool. It might be helpful.
- When you are feeling overwhelmed and tired, do you have someone you can talk to about your feelings? Try reaching out to someone in your life to get some of those emotions out. They may not be able to solve all of your problems, but they can listen to what your are going through. A good friend, a parent, a sibling… find a solid support system and lean on them.
- Chances are you may feel tired because you are actually tired. Sleep is an important part of our overall well-being. Sometimes when we are overwhelmed and have a lot on our mind, it impacts how we sleep at night. There’s a really great blog on sleep that might be helpful so you don’t feel as run down. Check it out by clicking here.
- Along with sleep, try releasing some of your overwhelming emotions by doing something that makes you happy. Try doing something that can take your mind off of things, taking a walk, listening to music, laughing with a friend. Make it a point to do these things everyday. Smiling is important.