How does credit work and how can you get a better or good credit?
- Thank you for writing into TeenCentral. Here we offer resources for emotional awareness, coping mechanisms, hotline information for abuse, and simply give teens a place to tell their stories. Sadly, we cannot give financial advice, but we can lead you into the right direction.
- One thing you could start with is talking to a trusted adult on how credit works, and how to obtain it.
- You can google banks in your area that might be able to meet with you to discuss financial situations.
- Lastly, you could google credit unions and contact a representative who would be equipped to answer your credit questions.
- Being financially aware is a positive thing as we get older and you should be proud of yourself for looking out for your future. Keep up the good work.