I Don’t Know
I don’t know is the title of my life. I am 11, I am home schooled by my mom, and I think I have anxiety or I am depressed. I recently discovered that I get angry or upset a lot. Then when I do this sometimes I start to shake my hands fast or move my hands violently around. My parents don’t know because I’ve been keeping it to myself more. I also am upset at them for multiple reasons. None too bad though. I found out that they HATE gay people. I’ve been deciding if I am bisexual or not. But I’m still working it out and learning what my parents would NEVER teach me being home schooled. I don’t eat as much I eat twice a day and three times on a good day. I have little or maybe even no friends so no one to confide in. I also wont speak to my mom because when i asked her why she doesn’t ask why I wont eat as often she said that I’m DOING IT FOR ATTENTION. I don’t know whats happening to me and if I’m making it up or if it happened once and I’m just making a big deal of it.
- It sounds like you have a lot on your mind at this moment in your life. It shows bravery in being able to talk about these things.
- Maybe you can talk to someone else that you trust to find a way to help you process.
- Maybe you can do some exploring about what you like to do. Maybe you can draw how you are feeling or do some exercise like yoga or meditation to help calm your mind so you can focus on what is happening.
- If you are seeking friends maybe you can join some groups like recreation centers that do some fun activities that you maybe interested in like, hiking, art classes, writing classes, etc.
- If you are feeling depressed remember that there are tools and resources on the TeenCentral.com website that may be able to help you. Click on the Learn tab at the top to see a list of topics that may be of interest to you.
- What would happen if you really spoke with your parents about how you are feeling?
- What would happen if you could explore what you like to do like drawing or yoga?
- What do you think you could find at a recreation center to explore what you like and make friends?
- What would happen if you reached out to Teencentral.com or the online community to help yourself whenyou feel sad?