I struggle with stress, anxiety, weight loss, and relationships. I’m here to help and find people that might be going through the same things I am.
- Stress, anxiety, relationships, and even weight loss are all issues that many teens deal with on a daily basis. Rest assured others here at TeenCentral.com can relate to your situation.
- It’s important that you let your parents know about all these things so that they can get you the help you need.
- You might also consider sharing your feelings with a close friend. You might be surprised to find that they are experiencing some similar problems in their lives.
- Although helping others is admirable, it’s imperative that you seek help for yourself immediately. Then, you may be able to impart some of the things you’ve learned in helping them.
- What are some of the difficulties you are facing? Have you noticed a pattern to these problems? What is the relationship between all of the issues you’re experiencing?
- How might speaking to someone else about these things prove to be therapeutic?
- How do you feel about speaking to a professional counselor about the issues you’re dealing with right now?