Missing A Special Someone
You know when you think about their smile, and it seems to play back in your head in slow motion. I’m so sad.
- You are feeling sad because you miss someone who used to spend time with you. Even thinking about this person’s smile makes you unhappy.
- Thank you for reaching out to TeenCentral.net about your situation. Please consider adding to your story, so we can help you to get through this difficult time. Missing someone who has been in your life can make if hard to get through the day. Please continue to reach out so that we can help you.
- Some teens feel that talking to someone about how they are feeling can help them to deal with their sadness. Please consider reaching out to a friend or family member and talking to them about how you are feeling. Also, consider writing about your feelings. Some people find writing about their sadness really helps them to cope.
- Although it may not help with the cause of your sadness, consider finding ways to occupy your mind and body, so that you don’t find yourself thinking about that smile that your are missing. You might want to explore volunteering, starting a new hobby, or exercising to brighten your mood. Some teens like to cook or listen to music.
- If you spoke to a friend or family member about how sad you are feeling what do you think they would say?
- If you wrote about how you are feeling, what would you write?
- What are some activities that you love to do, that always bring a smile to your face?
- How would you advise a friend that came to you with your situation?