Hi, I came here as a teen and I’m wondering, how do I find the helpful responses I received during that time. I also came here as a young adult and I’m wanting to find that info now. Thanks.
- Thanks for your continued support to the TeenCentral community. We are here to listen on every journey of your life. We appreciate you reaching out.
- If you click on the “Stories” tab on the website you can read all of the stories that have been posted to our website. You can also use the search function to look for a specific topic. For example, if you want to read other’s stories about family issues or bullying, type in those topics in the search bar. Sometimes it can be helpful to hear that others may be going through similar issues.
- We are so glad that throughout the years you have come to TeenCentral for support and resources. Is there anyone in your life that allows you to vent or get some of this stuff off your shoulders? Having a positive support system is vital when you are going through something tough.
- Along with the stories posted on TeenCentral, there are so many resources on the page. If you need some self care tips or ideas, check out our “What’s New” tab. It is important to take care of your own well-being if you are going through some rough moments in your life (and also when you’re not). There is no bad time to practice good self care.
- TeenCentral is a great online platform to use your voice and tell your story, but if you want to keep all of your thoughts and feelings in one place, try keeping a journal. In ten or twenty years from now, you can go back and see how far you have come on your journey called life. Don’t forget to date your entries. You can track the path your life has taken over the years.