I am not sure whether I should be getting sex from my girlfriend or from other girls. My girlfriend and I haven’t had sex in months and it’s concerning me. Should I ask my girlfriend for sex?
- The issue of sexual relationships is one that is common among teenagers.
- The decision to have sex is one that should not be taken lightly. Think about the possible problems that could arise from having sex with your girlfriend.
- It’s important that your girlfriend knows your intentions/desires. If you’re mature enough to have sex then you should be mature enough to sit down and discuss it with your girlfriend.
- If you’re considering going to other girls for sex then you’re probably not fully invested in your relationship with your girlfriend. After all, you probably wouldn’t be too happy if the roles were reversed and she was considering having sex with other guys.
- Always practice safe sex.
- How does your girlfriend feel about this situation? If she isn’t aware of how you’re feeling, why haven’t you told her yet?
- How much do you truly value your relationship with your current girlfriend?
- How would you feel if your girlfriend was considering having sex with someone else just for the sake of having sex?