I lie too much and I don’t know how to stop. It is a habit for me. I feel like it is a trait or skill of mine now.
- Though it may seem at the time that lying is best it really does not help you or anyone else out. There is no reason to hide the truth and this helps you as well as a person.
- Though bad habits seem hard to break because you are so used to doing them does not mean it cannot be stopped. So maybe you can just stop now. You have choices and can start now by making a choice of telling the truth.
- Many people have issues with lying and it in turn causes many more problems for you. So maybe you can try out telling the truth though it may not seem as interesting or exciting as a lie it will be more beneficial for you as a person to be true to you and others.
- Telling the truth is the best policy because you don’t have to remember a truth because that is what happened. It also relives the stress in your life that lies cause. Maybe you can start telling the truth to yourself that you are awesome with out the lies.
- A person is often judged by their honesty and integrity. Don’t put yourself in a situation where your value is measured by dishonesty. Take a moment to consider the possible consequences of being dishonest.
- What would happen if you just stopped telling lies right now?
- What would happen if you were true to yourself and you begin telling the truth even if it is not exciting?
- How can you start telling the truth and know that you are just as awesome if not more so for telling the truth?
- How do you view people who tend to lie and deceive?