Am I still okay?
- Trying to determine whether something you did was correct or if you are okay in general is viewed as a positive trait of self awareness.
- Think about the situation or action you are questioning. Become mindful and in tune with your actions to make sure you only do what’s best for you. Understand exactly why you choose to do one thing over another.
- If you are having deeper thoughts that are largely impacting your life do not hesitate to visit the Help tab on the TeenCentral website that provides categorized hotlines for you to access.
- Speak to a trusted adult and let them know what’s going on. The adult is able to interact with you face to face and provide the best advice possible without judgment and proper guidance.
- Remain positive and know that you will be okay no matte what.
- What in your life has you currently questioning yourself?
- In what ways could you change questioning things and turn those thoughts into something positive instead?
- Who is a trusted adult you c an speak to?